I’m on a podcast tour for my new book, Marketing Yourself.
Here are some recently published episodes:
- Ask Pat 2.0 with Pat Flynn – How do I scale my business the right way?
- Entrepreneur to Author with Scott A MacMillan – The Acrobatics of Marketing Yourself
- Build Your Thing with Matt Giaro – Personal Branding for Creators
- Young Architect Podcast with Mike Riscica – Marketing Yourself
- Leadership Lane with Rita Cincotta
Click on any of the links above to listen to these conversations.
I’ve recorded 6 more podcast interviews that haven’t been published yet, and I have a dozen more on the calendar.
I’m looking for more podcasts!
Do you know a podcaster who would enjoy having a conversation with me? (I’m told I make a heckuva good guest. 😄) You can share my Interview Kit with them, a Google doc that has all the relevant information they need, or sent them the link to the Media Kit for my book Marketing Yourself.
In other news, I recently finished a new Speaker Reel, to highlight some of my virtual keynote work:
If you know of any virtual conference or retreat looking for a keynote speaker, please pass my name along, or my Speaking page. I’m actively looking for more audiences who would be interested in my signature keynote topics:
- Marketing Yourself
- Playful Productivity
- Hybrid Team Culture