My new vision board for this year is also my new desktop background on my laptop. I’m expecting good things.
I really, really enjoyed 2012. As years go, it will be a hard one to top.
This year I find myself calmer, more stable, and more earnest about the direction I want to go in my life.
My resolutions for 2013 reflect this.
- Feel grateful more often.
- Meditate every morning before 6 am.
- Exercise 3 lunchtimes per week.
- Yoga every Wednesday night.
- Launch the Phoenix Formula.
- Go to Portland.
- Pay off debt.
- Keep my budget envelopes in the black, no matter what.
- Giggle with my children. Every day.