It’s going to be a good one, this year. I can feel it.
My new vision board for this year is also my new desktop background on my laptop. I’m expecting good things.
I really, really enjoyed 2012. As years go, it will be a hard one to top.
This year I find myself calmer, more stable, and more earnest about the direction I want to go in my life.
My resolutions for 2013 reflect this.
- Feel grateful more often.
- Meditate every morning before 6 am.
- Exercise 3 lunchtimes per week.
- Yoga every Wednesday night.
- Launch the Phoenix Formula.
- Go to Portland.
- Pay off debt.
- Keep my budget envelopes in the black, no matter what.
- Giggle with my children. Every day.
[…] quite nicely. The Phoenix Formula will be launched this year (as I’ve already declared in my new year’s resolutions). Having the Trump card that corresponds to the Phoenix drawn today is very encouraging; this is […]
[…] was a great year. I kept most of my 2013 resolutions. My web design business kept us fed, we avoided drama and followed the currents of life, we […]